Home  /  Forms and Publications  /  Non-Coal/Minerals Forms, and Publications

Non-Coal/Minerals Forms, and Publications


All mining permits must go through a thorough review process which includes a public notification of the filed mining application in a newspaper of general circulation in the county of the proposed mine. 

The Department of Mines staff will be more than willing to discuss any questions or concerns that you may have about any active mines or proposed mines.

You may reach out to the Administrator of Minerals Division, Mr. Richard Shore at (405) 427-3859 or by email Richard.Shore@mines.ok.gov

Click HERE to file an Online Citizens Complaint Form.

Non-Coal Informal Conference ProcessHow To File A Citizen Complaint


Applications Authorized for Publication
Web Publication Notice April 6, 2020

Production Reporting Forms

Non-Coal Production Reporting Forms
Non-Coal Quarterly Production Reporting Form